BCMH COVID-19 vaccination clinics for those who qualify for vaccination as determined by the State of Michigan Department of Health and Human Services. We are currently vaccinating all persons age 16 years of age and older as well as all essential workers. Please note patients age 16-18 years of age are only eligible to receive the Pfizer vaccine and parental consent is required for those under the age of 18.
All vaccinations are by appointment. Please call our COVID Hotline at 906-524-3471, Option 1 and leave the following information: Name, Birthdate, Address and Phone number. A member of our vaccination team will contact you to schedule an appointment based on current vaccine availability. Vaccine allocations are subject to change based on availability.
We currently receive doses of both Pfizer and Moderna, both requiring 2 vaccinations. We complete the screening and registration prior to your appointment and offer a quick and convenient drive-thru clinic staffed by our professional & friendly health care team.
- If you receive the Pfizer vaccine, your second dose will be 21 days after the first dose.
- If you receive the Moderna vaccine, your second dose will be 28 days after the first dose.
(Appointments will be scheduled as close to dates as possible. Appointment dates will be provided at the time of your first vaccine.)
Do not schedule a vaccine appointment if:
- You are in quarantine from a recent COVID-19 exposure.
- You received a bone marrow transplant within the last six months.
- You had a recent COVID-19 infection or a positive COVID-19 test. While you may be vaccinated once you are released from isolation, consider waiting 14 days from the COVID-19 diagnosis because you are at lower risk for infection than others.
- You received convalescent plasma or monoclonal antibody therapy (BAM) in the last 90 days.
- You received another vaccine in the last 14 days.
Questions about delaying your vaccination should be directed to your care provider. General questions about COVID-19 and COVID-19 testing should call our COVID Hotline at 906-524-3471, Option 2