Join The BCHM Family
Why Work for BCMH?
Though Baraga County Memorial Hospital (BCMH) has been evolving through its 50+ years of existence, one thing remains constant – our commitment to quality patient care. Located near pristine Lake Superior in the city of L’Anse, MI, BCMH is the area’s leader in healthcare services. In 2011, we opened up our new, state-of-the-art Hospital and Clinic and have been growing ever since. See below for a few of the benefits that come with a career at BCMH.
- Our culture is centered around patient care. It’s our number one priority
- Our providers are a vital part of our team and help drive our success
- Collaborative relationships are encouraged and supported on every level
- Most employees are able to take advantage of our flexible work week
- We offer competitive compensation and a full benefit package.
- Sign-on bonuses are available for specific positions
In & Around the Northwoods
L’Anse is surrounded by natural beauty including lakes, rivers, and forestry. The area offers many outdoor activities including fishing, hiking, snowshoeing, skiing, snowmobiling, four wheeling trails, etc. See below for a listing of resources, amenities, and opportunities.
- Baraga County Convention & Visitor Bureau
- Baraga County Chamber of Commerce
- L’Anse Area Schools
- Sacred Heart School