Home Care and Hospice Registered Nurse Case Managers – 40 hours/week *Up to $4,000 Sign On Bonus*[apply online]
Currently hiring enthusiastic, compassionate, and highly motivated Registered Nurses to join the area’s only locally owned home care and hospice team! We offer competitive pay and benefits, along with flexible scheduling. This is a full time day shift position that also includes alternating weekends, holidays, and after hour call responsibilities divided between team members.
Job requirements include:
- Must hold an active RN license in the state of Michigan.
- Must be BLS certified.
- Must have and maintain an active driver’s license.
- Must have and maintain a reliable vehicle with active auto insurance.
Job preferences include:
- Knowledge of Medicare guidelines related to home care and hospice.
- Experience with OASIS and home care documentation.
- Experience in end-of-life and palliative care.
Job duties include:
- Ability to case manage and provide care to home care patients, maximizing their fullest potential toward independence.
- Ability to case manage and provide care to hospice patients and their caregivers that allows for a dignified end of life.
- Ability to manage a caseload of both home care and hospice patients, and prioritize and care for the needs of those patients throughout the day.
- Ability to oversee the necessary disciplines providing care to the home care or hospice patient in their home per physician orders, to ensure all patient needs are met and the plan of care is being followed.
- Ability to create a comprehensive plan of care that uniquely focuses on the patient and their caregiver(s).
Come be a part of our growing team at Baraga County Home Care and Hospice!View BCMH Core Values Employee Pledges