4 Day per Week RN Positions Available
Baraga County Memorial Hospital is seeking a four day per week RNs. Qualifications include:
- Must have graduated from an approved school of professional nursing.
- Must maintain current licensure for professional nursing practice in the State of Michigan.
- Must be BLS/CPR and ACLS certified every 2 years according to the Michigan Heart Association guidelines.
- Demonstrates stress management by remaining composed during stressful situations.
- Demonstrates clinical competence in administration of quality nursing care to patients.
- Demonstrates personal acceptance of responsibility and accountability for self and team members.
- Demonstrates use of rehabilitative-restorative nursing techniques appropriate to the need of the patient.
- Promotes positive interpersonal relationships with staff members, administrators, physicians and the public.
- Accepts assigned duties within his/her knowledge, experience and educational training.
- Maintains confidentiality concerning the patient and family, staff members, administration and physicians.
- Must demonstrate a daily commitment to the Standards of Behavior and Core Values of BCMH.
Full-Time MA, LPN, or RN Clinic Position Available
Baraga County Memorial Hospital is seeking a full-time MA, LPN, or RN clinic position.
The MA, LPN or RN is accountable for the delivery of patient care utilizing the nursing process within the standards, policies, procedures, and guidelines of the organization. This position performs duties associated with patient care, assures completeness of ordered procedures and treatments, instructs patients concerning procedures, treatments and needs, ensures medical orders are carried out accurately and in a timely manner and participates in quality improvement activities. Applicant must have current Michigan licensure.
The Human Resources Office at Baraga County Memorial Hospital may be contacted at (906) 524-3465 or by email at email@example.com
You may print off a job application by clicking on this link (BCMH Job Application). After completion, the job application will need to be dropped off or mailed to the Human Resources Offices at Baraga County Memorial Hospital. The mailing address is as follows:
Human Resources Office
Baraga County Memorial Hospital
18341 U.S. Highway 41
L'Anse, Michigan 49946
Join Our Volunteer Program!
BCMH has an active volunteer program at their facility. If you are looking for a way to contribute to your community by volunteering your time, we would love to have the opportunity to have you as a part of our organization. Volunteer greeters are available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4 pm to greet the public and provide directions and guidance to those who are new to the facility. This rewarding opportunity can require as little or as many hours as you would like to donate - there are no minimum requirements. If you are interested in becoming a part of our program at our facility, please contact the HR Office at BCMH at 524-3465, or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!