This encompasses a vast array of capabilities through videoconferencing technology.
- BCMH Physician Group (Click Here)
- Administrative Meetings
- Distance education for staff, patients and community members
- Equipment rental for business meetings
- Long distance family connections, parent/infant bonding, etc.
- Support group meetings
- Medical care (see telemedicine)
Medical care by specialists is available at BCMH through videoconferencing technology. You can be at a medical appointment without having to travel to a specialist's office, saving you time and money.
The technology allows you and your specialist to see and hear one another, much like a face to face visit. A licensed nurse will care for you during your appointment.
Some types of visits conducted at BCMH include:
- Surgical follow up
- Infectious disease
- Surgical weight loss
- Behavioral Health
- And more.......
Ask your specialist if telemedicine is right for you. An appointment can be scheduled, just like a regular office visit and will be held at BCMH.
For questions about telehealth services, call (906) 524-3354.