Full Time Senior Accountant
Baraga County Memorial Hospital is seeking a motivated and organized person with good communication skills for a Senior Accountant position. Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting. Three years of experience and knowledge of governmental accounting is preferred. Send resume with references to Janelle Beeler/HR Manager.
FULL TIME - Radiographer/CT Technologist
Baraga County Memorial Hospital is seeking an individual that is self-motivated, organized, and with good communication skills for a full time Radiographer/CT Technologist position. Qualifications include:
- Must be a high school graduate. Satisfactory completion of formal radiologic technology training in an AMA approved school and able to meet the requirement for registry by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (AART).
- If not currently trained in CT and Mammography will be required to be trained for this position.
- On the job orientation is necessary to become familiar with hospital policies and procedures.
- Verbal ability is necessary to read and understand medical and technical materials and instructions and to communicate with medical, technical, and clerical personnel as well as hospital administrators and patients.
- Numerical ability is necessary to detect errors in written material and statistical data and when writing and proof reading records and reports.
- Spatial perception is necessary to visualize relationships of internal organs in relation to radiographic tube and receptor in order to obtain radiographs of diagnostic value.
- Form perception is necessary to perceive detail in Radiographic Images to determine acceptability of exposure.
- Manual dexterity is necessary to adjust machine controls and arrange, attach and adjust supportive devices.
- Will be required to work various shifts, weekends and holiday's and also take rotating call.
Part Time Housekeepers
Baraga County Memorial Hospital is seeking self-motivated individuals to fill part-time Housekeeper positions. Qualifications include:
- Must be a high school graduate or equivalent
- Must know how to use common cleaning devices and products such as brooms, mops, floor wax, scouring pads, etc, to keep areas clean
- Must know how to operate and care for equipment such a stripper, scrubber, waxer, and buffer
- Must know how to measure cleaning solutions and be alert to hazards
The Human Resources Office at Baraga County Memorial Hospital may be contacted at (906) 524-3465 or by email at email@example.com
You may print off a job application by clicking on this link (BCMH Job Application). After completion, the job application will need to be dropped off or mailed to the Human Resources Offices at Baraga County Memorial Hospital. The mailing address is as follows:
Human Resources Office
Baraga County Memorial Hospital
18341 U.S. Highway 41
L'Anse, Michigan 49946
Join Our Volunteer Program!
BCMH has an active volunteer program at their facility. If you are looking for a way to contribute to your community by volunteering your time, we would love to have the opportunity to have you as a part of our organization. Volunteer greeters are available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4 pm to greet the public and provide directions and guidance to those who are new to the facility. This rewarding opportunity can require as little or as many hours as you would like to donate - there are no minimum requirements. If you are interested in becoming a part of our program at our facility, please contact the HR Office at BCMH at 524-3465, or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!