Specialty Clinic & Weekend Walk In Clinic Services
Clinics held with visiting specialists including:
- CARDIOLOGY - Referrals, follow up visits and treatment for heart disorders. Held monthly.
- EAR, NOSE, & THROAT- Held twice a month for patient referrals, follow up and procedures.
- NEUROLOGY - Treatment of nervous system disorders. Held monthly.
- OB/GYN - Prenatal, and follow up visits for obstetrical patients and those needing gynecological treatment and follow up. Held monthly
- ONCOLOGY- Treatment for cancer patients including lab testing, chemotherapy treatments, medication administration, and follow up visits at the clinic weekly on Tuesdays.
- ORTHOPEDIC- Twice monthly clinic for treatment of bone and joint disorders, and orthpedic surgery, including total knee replacements.
- OPHTHALMOLOGY - Cataract surgery twice a month at BCMH.
- PODIATRY - Twice monthly clinic for treatment of disorders of the foot and ankle, and also podiatric surgery.
- SURGICAL - General surgery offered at BCMH in addition to the clinic for surgical patient visits through Surgical Associates of Marquette .
- SPORTS MEDICINE/EMG - Monthly clinic concentrating on Sports Medicine.
- UROLOGY - Monthly clinic for treatment of urological disorders, and urological surgery including cystoscopies and biopsies.
- URGENT CARE WALK IN CLINIC - Urgent care clinic available every day of the week - on Saturdays and Sundays and Holidays from 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. in the BCMH Ouptatient Clinic and also every Monday through Friday from 5 p.m. - 8 p.m. Staffed by a physician and nursing personnel.