Skip to main content
Clinics held with visiting specialists including:
- CARDIOLOGY - Referrals, follow up visits and treatment for heart disorders. Held first Thursday of the month.
- CHIROPRACTIC - Treatment of disorders to the musculoskeletal system and the nervous system. Held every Thursday.
- ONCOLOGY - Treatment for cancer patients including lab testing, chemotherapy treatments, medication administration, and follow up visits at the clinic weekly on Tuesdays.
- ORTHOPEDIC - Three times monthly a clinic for treatment of bone and joint disorders, and orthpedic surgery, including total knee replacements.
- OPHTHALMOLOGY - Cataract surgery twice a month at BCMH.
- PODIATRY - Foot care and surgery every third Thursday of each month.
- SURGICAL - General surgery offered at BCMH in addition to the clinic for surgical patient visits through Surgical Associates of Marquette .
- UROLOGY - Twice monthly clinic for treatment of urological disorders, and urological surgery including cystoscopies and biopsies.