Part Time Dietary Assistant
Baraga County Memorial Hospital is seeking part-time Dietary Assistant. Qualifications include:
- Must be a high school graduate or GED.
- Must have or become certified in the Serv Safe program or other state accredited certificate food safety program by the end of the probationary period.
- Must have cooking experience with quantity food preparation.
- Must be able to cook a variety of foods in large quantities and be familiar with seasoning required and cooking time involved.
- Must have firsthand knowledge of cooking characteristics of various cuts of meat, and know names and contents of various types of dishes.
- Must be able to make simple estimates relative to quantities of food required.
Part Time Housekeepers
Baraga County Memorial Hospital is seeking individuals to fill part-time Housekeeper positions. Qualifications include:
- Must be a high school graduate or equivalent
- Must know how to use common cleaning devices and products such as brooms, mops, floor wax, scouring pads, etc, to keep areas clean
- Must know how to operate and care for equipment such a stripper, scrubber, waxer, and buffer
- Must know how to measure cleaning solutions and be alert to hazards
The Human Resources Office at Baraga County Memorial Hospital may be contacted at (906) 524-3465 or by email at email@example.com
You may print off a job application by clicking on this link (BCMH Job Application). After completion, the job application will need to be dropped off or mailed to the Human Resources Offices at Baraga County Memorial Hospital. The mailing address is as follows:
Human Resources Office
Baraga County Memorial Hospital
18341 U.S. Highway 41
L'Anse, Michigan 49946
Join Our Volunteer Program!
BCMH has an active volunteer program at their facility. If you are looking for a way to contribute to your community by volunteering your time, we would love to have the opportunity to have you as a part of our organization. Volunteer greeters are available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4 pm to greet the public and provide directions and guidance to those who are new to the facility. This rewarding opportunity can require as little or as many hours as you would like to donate - there are no minimum requirements. If you are interested in becoming a part of our program at our facility, please contact the HR Office at BCMH at 524-3465, or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!